Friday, May 29, 2009

Astrology: The fingerprint of the Soul


I have always been fascinated with Astrology and have always wanted to know more about it and how it can be applied. I really enjoy my monthly horoscopes from Susan Miller, Astrology Zone and have always left it pretty much at that except for getting a few free printouts of my birth chart with a small general analysis on the many websites that offer such things.



Photo by Alicia Hunsicker from the Boston Science Museum


Today I had my Natal (Birth) Chart interpreted and a Solar return for this year as well and I must say I was BLOWN away with the information I received. It was a map of who I am, the fingerprint of my soul. A story of my life, its challenges, aspirations, & manifestations, exact and to the point.

In a way, it was nothing I didn't all ready know or intuit about myself but the context of the info and how it all goes together in relationship to each other gave me such a clear picture.
What were vague feelings now are verbalized and understood. It was a lot to take in but I appreciate knowing I am on the right track. I found it most centering and insightful which is really what I needed. THANK YOU M.W. you gave me such a wonderful gift!

.

No comments:

Alicia Hunsicker's art is undeniably beautiful. She is an expert at extracting the highly-detailed textures and fibers of the human body, bringing them from darkness, into the light, with a technical precision that rivals any modern-day master.
David Aquino, Brattleboro Reformer