Sunday, August 2, 2009

Inherent Divinity Image Proof 3


The photo is a little off in color but its close enough.
Here is the last piece for the PaperGirl Project that I will be participating in this September. However, I have perfected my process for this work and will do a series of similar Final images for an anticipated show at Gallery in the Woods. I still need to get a chunk of work done before I am comfortable confirming a date but it should all work out for the best whatever month I end up with.

No comments:

Alicia Hunsicker's art is undeniably beautiful. She is an expert at extracting the highly-detailed textures and fibers of the human body, bringing them from darkness, into the light, with a technical precision that rivals any modern-day master.
David Aquino, Brattleboro Reformer