Although this painting was started and almost finished while at Vermont Studio this July, I put on a few final touches of paint and finished it a few weeks later. It is called "Anything is Possible" an oil on paper mounted on board. The last few weeks have been about building custom cradle boards for it and several other pieces to mount on . I mounted this one last week and today I did the final coat of Galkyd to seal it. This painting sold during the first studio visit I had following my residency in August. I am happy to deliver it next week with the two other paintings that sold with it. I will post photos of the others on delivery day.