Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Osama Bin Laden




It seems like my participation in the James Esber "This is not a Portrait" exhibit is timely with recent the death of Osama Bin Laden.


I drove out to the Aldrich Museum this past Sunday with fellow artist Anne Seuthe. We were both pleased to see our drawings incorporated into the exhibition. Here is a close up of my drawing, and another with some of the pieces that were hung near it.



All the pieces including my own will be incorporated into a video which I hope we will be able to see on-line at some point. The Exhibition will be at the Aldrich for a few more months and will then go to another venue.



No comments:

Alicia Hunsicker's art is undeniably beautiful. She is an expert at extracting the highly-detailed textures and fibers of the human body, bringing them from darkness, into the light, with a technical precision that rivals any modern-day master.
David Aquino, Brattleboro Reformer