Sunday, November 6, 2011

Opening Night Fun @ Gallery in the Woods


I had a wonderful time at the opening for my show “Moments of Creation” now showing at Gallery in the Woods until Dec 31, 2011 (there is still lots of time to view the show if you couldn't make it out to the opening J ) It was jammed packed with patrons and the Moon Dogs rocked the night away! I was especially impressed with all the Leyden peeps in attendance! Thanks so much for all who were able to come out to see the show. I may decide to attend the next Gallery walk on Friday, Dec. 2nd, (weather permitting) for those of you who would like another chance to talk with me about the work. There may be a few more new pieces added to the collection at that point as well!




This is me at the opening with one of my many male admirers. LOL… notice the crutches….I am paying for it now but I stood the whole night! I will hopefully be walking without them in 4 to 6 weeks and I am really looking forward to being able to drive again.

No comments:

Alicia Hunsicker's art is undeniably beautiful. She is an expert at extracting the highly-detailed textures and fibers of the human body, bringing them from darkness, into the light, with a technical precision that rivals any modern-day master.
David Aquino, Brattleboro Reformer