Thursday, July 26, 2012

"It's a constant unfolding" ~Today's Greenfield Recorder Article


Above is today's Arts and Entertainment section of the Greenfield Recorder.
Trish Crapo a Leyden writer and photographer came to the studio last week to take photos and interview me about the Austria Residency.  This lovely article came out today.  I can't seem to find a link online so I took this photo of the paper. I will add the link in when I find it.

Other Studio News:
I have been pulling out work from the small storage area in my studio off and on all week to get ready for the Studio sale and I must say I have a lot to offer! 
Today the process was quickened as I had a surprise Pre-Sale studio visit from a regular collector.  I very happily sold two small works to go toward the Austria Residency Fund. I am that much closer now!
Lastly, my Kickstarter campain was approved!  Tomorrow I will do a last edit and get it launched! All and all a very good day!

No comments:

Alicia Hunsicker's art is undeniably beautiful. She is an expert at extracting the highly-detailed textures and fibers of the human body, bringing them from darkness, into the light, with a technical precision that rivals any modern-day master.
David Aquino, Brattleboro Reformer