Thursday, January 17, 2013

Lost in Transit

Beautiful Tangle Series #4, Alicia Hunsicker, 2013
The Boundless newsletter with photos and stories was emailed out through Mail Chimp on Jan., 7th.  Most of you have seen it now but from the feedback I have received some of the emails ended up in spam and junk folders. I have followed up with sending the link to those connected to me on FB but there are some of you who I am not connected to yet.  As this is one of the rewards I promised my backers I am posting a link here for those of you who want to see how my journey went and enjoy the stunning photos taken in the Alps.

When clicking on the link it will take you to the Mail Chimp site where it is posted.  For those of you who were backers and did not receive the email please take a moment to subscribe to the Newsletter list (upper left corner). For those of you who were not backers and want to receive future newsletters feel free to do the same!

Boundless: An Artist Residency and Journey to CERN

No comments:

Alicia Hunsicker's art is undeniably beautiful. She is an expert at extracting the highly-detailed textures and fibers of the human body, bringing them from darkness, into the light, with a technical precision that rivals any modern-day master.
David Aquino, Brattleboro Reformer