Monday, October 12, 2015

Geissler Gallery Show


Here is one of the wall installations from my current show "Transcendent" at the Geissler Gallery. (one wall of 5) This show will be up through October 28th and is located at Stoneleigh-Burnham School in Greenfield, MA.

Showing in this massive space was such a wonderful experience as it allowed me to see my work
for the first time from such a far perspective.  The paintings in this photo are large at 30"x 30" and they look decievingly small.  This space also granted me the opportunity to see a large body of my work together in one space.   The gallery hours are 9am to 4 pm Monday -Friday.  I hope you will stop in and enjoy the show. 

No comments:

Alicia Hunsicker's art is undeniably beautiful. She is an expert at extracting the highly-detailed textures and fibers of the human body, bringing them from darkness, into the light, with a technical precision that rivals any modern-day master.
David Aquino, Brattleboro Reformer