Sunday, July 17, 2016

Studio Newsletter

Hello!
I have not been as active as I would like keeping this blog updated!
I do send out a studio update a few times a year where I announce
exhibitions, new work, new offerings, sales, and events.
I invite you to join my mailing list at this link:  Newsletter sign up 


A few highlights and new offerings that were mentioned in the last few newsletters:

Taking Orders! : EYE PORTRAITS
These special commissioned paintings
are made with acrylic on 4" x 4" or 6"x 6" gallery wrapped canvas and are offered at $125. or $175 each
(free shipping in the USA).
If you order 4 or more I offer a 15% discount.

They can be displayed on a wall or standing on their edge on a shelf. 


All I need is a clear digital photo of your eye to work from. To see more of my eye paintings please go to my website at the link below:
http://aliciahunsicker.com/…/370036_Eyes_and_Eye_Portraits



Other New Offerings: 









Print on demand reproductions on aluminum 
(8"x8")  available for any square image for $125. + free shipping (in USA)
special order 3 or more get 10% off

 
Ordering is EASY!   
Just visit my website  & Pick your favorite painting, print or image for reproduction
and email me with your choice at aliciahunsicker@verizon.net
I will send you a PayPal invoice for easy payment.
You will receive your order in approximately 2 weeks.

No comments:

Alicia Hunsicker's art is undeniably beautiful. She is an expert at extracting the highly-detailed textures and fibers of the human body, bringing them from darkness, into the light, with a technical precision that rivals any modern-day master.
David Aquino, Brattleboro Reformer