Friday, September 26, 2008

Weather photo project


Photo : Alicia Hunsicker

The weather photo project has been a catalyst for me to work with
photography on a daily basis. Every day for the last month I have
gotten outside to shoot. Its amazing how the same landscape (my neighborhood)
can change from one day to the next. Or is it the person taking the photos and
how they perceive differently each day?

Today It rained.....hard! I ended up going for a little road trip in
Leyden as a passenger and was inspired by the fall foliage as seen through
the rain on the windshield of the car... as it was moving and bumping around
on the dirt roads......It was quite fun to let go of all the technical things
and see what the experience would bring.....
I clicked the button 243 times in 45 min.
I posted a few other of my favorites from today on the project blog.
http://blog.weatherphotos.org/


No comments:

Alicia Hunsicker's art is undeniably beautiful. She is an expert at extracting the highly-detailed textures and fibers of the human body, bringing them from darkness, into the light, with a technical precision that rivals any modern-day master.
David Aquino, Brattleboro Reformer