Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year's Wish


I am back from my adventure in China and am just about done with significant jet lag with my first normal night sleep under my belt I can finally get to work again.........
I am so pleased with the success of the Eye to Eye project.

The Eye to Eye team has started a blog where we will share about our project. Right now it is just starting to come together so being a work in progress please check back often. I took lots of pictrures of Shanghai and our project and will be posting them for you to see.

As I enter the new year and reflect on everything that has happened in 2008 I am struck by a new awareness that has come to me. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. I believe this now with all my heart and feel such freedom and contentment from this knowledge. My wish is for everyone to know this in their hearts as well.

I don't know what this new year will bring to me but I am thinking bigger than I ever have before.
Peace and Love ~ Alicia

No comments:

Alicia Hunsicker's art is undeniably beautiful. She is an expert at extracting the highly-detailed textures and fibers of the human body, bringing them from darkness, into the light, with a technical precision that rivals any modern-day master.
David Aquino, Brattleboro Reformer