Friday, December 23, 2011

Artist in Progress

My solo show at Gallery in the Woods is ending soon...so this week will be your last chance to see it in its current form. The good news is that the gallery will be keeping most of the work for a strong presence during the winter season. I hope to be rotating some new work into the display as well during this time period.




My Nature Angel painting, which I painted in about 2006/07, was featured in Gallery in the Woods December window display Sold the other day. She has found a new home. I know she will bring many blessings to her new owner.


I am so happy be working in my studio space again!.... although I can not stand for very long when I am painting, It is helping me to build up my strength and stamina again post accident by adding a little more time to my painting practice each day.

Lastly I have work featured in the Worcester Windows "Light Up the Night" exhibition located at the Hanover Theater. It will be there untill Spring 2012. I am showing Gateway a 32"x 32" mixed media piece from my Inherent Divinity series was painted in 2009.

Wishing you all a wonderful holiday season! xo~Alicia

No comments:

Alicia Hunsicker's art is undeniably beautiful. She is an expert at extracting the highly-detailed textures and fibers of the human body, bringing them from darkness, into the light, with a technical precision that rivals any modern-day master.
David Aquino, Brattleboro Reformer