Thursday, August 9, 2012

Open Studio Success and Stat Trends

This is a photo taken outside my studio door on Sunday, the day of my open studio. I have written an update about it on my kickstarter project page. Click on the link to read about the great day we had.




I also wanted to share with you this fun Stat feature that will keep you updated on the progress of my project: Boundless! Currently I am 31% funded with 18 days to go. Here is the stat page link on kicktraq.



Please consider backing my project and joining me on this journey. A small pledge can make a world of difference.

No comments:

Alicia Hunsicker's art is undeniably beautiful. She is an expert at extracting the highly-detailed textures and fibers of the human body, bringing them from darkness, into the light, with a technical precision that rivals any modern-day master.
David Aquino, Brattleboro Reformer