Sunday, March 6, 2011

Opening Reception @ Gallery in the Woods


I enjoy opening receptions for other artists as well as when they are for me and my work. The March 4th artist reception at Gallery in the Woods for the small group show I was invited to join was no exception. The "Women's Show" had a steady stream of art viewers, great conversation, positive feedback, and inspiring art! Thank you to all who came out! For those of you who couldn't make the opening the show will be up through March. Stop by if you are in the neighborhood. I am looking forward to showing more of the orb paintings in my newest series of work "Moments of Creation" at Gallery in the Woods later this year.
Image:
Inherent Divinity Series #7 : Hamsa, Eye of God
mixed media on paper. 2011

No comments:

Alicia Hunsicker's art is undeniably beautiful. She is an expert at extracting the highly-detailed textures and fibers of the human body, bringing them from darkness, into the light, with a technical precision that rivals any modern-day master.
David Aquino, Brattleboro Reformer