Friday, November 27, 2009

Bellydance Graphics for Whitney Suter aka Attar


This is a flyer I designed for Whitney Suter from a photograph I took of her last weekend.
I had the idea for the flyer before the shoot so I had her pose specifically for this.


She hasn't done the final approval ...there may be spelling errors...etc....but this is a proof for her performance and new North Star venue on Dec 12th.


I find it interesting that the color and subject of my painting work has shown up in my photography! but then again I started taking photos when I was doing a lot of figurative paintings as a reference tool. So I guess the going back and forth between the two mediums now is a natural exploration.

No comments:

Alicia Hunsicker's art is undeniably beautiful. She is an expert at extracting the highly-detailed textures and fibers of the human body, bringing them from darkness, into the light, with a technical precision that rivals any modern-day master.
David Aquino, Brattleboro Reformer