Friday, January 20, 2012

A New Song to Sing


We are 20 days into the new year..2012!! and I am just getting around to that New Years post.

Although I have one last surgery to attend to with my leg from last years break, I am feeling a new beginning, a new phase in my life that is opening....I have the feeling of being ripe with possibility and it's overwhelming me! This is my new painting in progress....tentatively named A New Song to Sing, in the spirit of letting go of the past and moving forward into the great unknown.

2 comments:

missleyden said...

It's beautiful Alicia!!

Red Couch Review said...

So interesting to see this piece evolve!Rockin' and Rollin', Ms. A.

Alicia Hunsicker's art is undeniably beautiful. She is an expert at extracting the highly-detailed textures and fibers of the human body, bringing them from darkness, into the light, with a technical precision that rivals any modern-day master.
David Aquino, Brattleboro Reformer