Monday, March 4, 2013

Spring Renewal

As you can see my blog has a new and improved look!  One of my "spring" projects has been to update the appearance of my blogs bringing them into the new formats provided by blogger and clearing out the clutter on them.  All of this reorganizing is in anticipation of a new website that will feature my portfolios!  Yes, It is about time I get my online presence in order and I am looking forward to having an official website again!

Eye to Eye project blog header: Vincent Van Gogh eye painting Alicia Hunsicker, 2008

 
In 2008, I traveled to Shanghai, China as a part of a collaborative project called “Eye to Eye”. While there we presented our project in the Intrude: Art & Life 366 Interdisciplinary Art Exhibition at the Zendai Museum of Modern Art. We created a blog about it that I recently gave a face lift to.....You can check it out at: http://eyetoeye-intrudes.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Alicia Hunsicker's art is undeniably beautiful. She is an expert at extracting the highly-detailed textures and fibers of the human body, bringing them from darkness, into the light, with a technical precision that rivals any modern-day master.
David Aquino, Brattleboro Reformer