Friday, October 30, 2015

New Shows Confirmed


Musica Universalis - Revisited, 2015
Archival Artist Print
  Exciting News! 
  I will be having a solo show at the 
Lederle Graduate
  Research Center, Science & Engineering Library 
  February -  April, 2016 at  University of Massachusetts,
  Amherst, MA
  I am so pleased for the opportunity to share my work with this

  community.

  I am also excited to share that my prints will be included in a

  group show of fine art and craft at Elusie Gallery,
 Easthampton,  MA this December during the holiday season.

No comments:

Alicia Hunsicker's art is undeniably beautiful. She is an expert at extracting the highly-detailed textures and fibers of the human body, bringing them from darkness, into the light, with a technical precision that rivals any modern-day master.
David Aquino, Brattleboro Reformer