Friday, March 13, 2009

3 x 3 inch Gallery Wrap Canvas???

Help! .....I need a source for 3"x 3" gallery wrap canvas or panels.
The closest I can find is 3 x 3 inch with a 3/8 edge (dick blick). I would love to find a bigger side width from 1 to 2 inches....without having to make my own.

I hate it when I get this vision of what I want and it seems like its going to be sooooooo easy!...
but then......NOT........

Can it be that no company makes this size?
With my ultra slow connection I have spent all morning trying to find some to order.
I need about 50 or so....so making them myself would be very time consuming and not ideal.
Thanks in Advance for any leads.



No comments:

Alicia Hunsicker's art is undeniably beautiful. She is an expert at extracting the highly-detailed textures and fibers of the human body, bringing them from darkness, into the light, with a technical precision that rivals any modern-day master.
David Aquino, Brattleboro Reformer