Monday, October 20, 2008

We Are Having Weather Take 2

A foggy day in Leyden, MA Photo: Alicia Hunsicker

Today is the first day of my new We are Having Weather
partnership with Anne Pehkonen from Finland. This photo was my first post.
If you would like to follow the posting between Anne and myself you can go to http://blog.weatherphotos.org/
and click on our group
Anne (Finland) + Alicia (MA USA)


The project was originally on Blogger which inspired me to create this blog. It has now changed to Word press which is a little harder to navigate at least with dial up and a slow connection speed however I am sure I will get used to it and also it seems that word press has a few more features than Blogger. So I am learning about all sorts of stuff un-related to landscape photography. This has been a wonderful point of departure for me to expand in so many ways.



No comments:

Alicia Hunsicker's art is undeniably beautiful. She is an expert at extracting the highly-detailed textures and fibers of the human body, bringing them from darkness, into the light, with a technical precision that rivals any modern-day master.
David Aquino, Brattleboro Reformer