Monday, September 12, 2011

B.E.A.N. vs. IRENE at the Brattleboro Museum and Art Center

As the recipient of the last B.E.A.N. Grant, I will be attending to hand out the postcards for my show that I had printed with the award. I am awaiting the delivery of the postcards as I write! In the meantime here is a digital copy of the postcard for preview.


This time the dinner is a family event with lots of entertainment to help artists and arts organizations who were impacted from the Irene floods.

BEAN vs. IRENE
Sunday, Sept. 18th, 6-8pm
at the Brattleboro Museum and Art Center
All the details of this event are available here: http://www.brattleboromuseum.org/2011/08/16/bean-micro-grant-dinner/

No comments:

Alicia Hunsicker's art is undeniably beautiful. She is an expert at extracting the highly-detailed textures and fibers of the human body, bringing them from darkness, into the light, with a technical precision that rivals any modern-day master.
David Aquino, Brattleboro Reformer