Friday, November 25, 2011

Reformer Extra Article by David Aquino




I have been so wonderfully gifted with outstanding press for my show at Gallery in the Woods with feature articles appearing in Artscope Magazine, The Rutland Herald, The Greenfield Recorder, and now the front page of The Reformer Extra among other mentions.

I want to sincerely thank these publications for recognizing and featuring my work as well as the journalists that took the time to meet and speak with me and for their expert writing talents.


Moments of Creation, by David Aquino was released today in Brattleboro, VT and surrounding areas.


The article starts " Alicia Hunsicker's art is undeniably beautiful. She is an expert at extracting the highly-detailed textures and fibers of the human body, bringing them from darkness, into the light, with a technical precision that rivals any modern-day master." to read more follow this link.

3 comments:

missleyden said...

Great job Alicia!! You are such an awesome artist!!

Alicia Blaze Hunsicker said...

Thanks Catherine! I am happy for the press! It cheers me up from dealing with my leg. xo~Alicia

Alicia Blaze Hunsicker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alicia Hunsicker's art is undeniably beautiful. She is an expert at extracting the highly-detailed textures and fibers of the human body, bringing them from darkness, into the light, with a technical precision that rivals any modern-day master.
David Aquino, Brattleboro Reformer