Friday, May 25, 2012

My Open Studio this June Located in Scenic Leyden, MA


I have decided that I will be opening my scenic Leyden, MA studio up to the public for the month of June. It will be my first open studio since my accident last year. If you would like a studio visit please email me to arrange a time. I will also be picking a day or weekend to have an official opening where people can just stop in, hang out, have a snack and check out the work.

Also I am considering doing eye portraits again.....here is the link for details and to some of the ones I have done in the past.

http://www.aliciahunsicker.blogspot.com/p/eye-portraits.html

No comments:

Alicia Hunsicker's art is undeniably beautiful. She is an expert at extracting the highly-detailed textures and fibers of the human body, bringing them from darkness, into the light, with a technical precision that rivals any modern-day master.
David Aquino, Brattleboro Reformer