Friday, August 17, 2012

Artist Spotlight on the Pagan Sphinx

This just came out yesterday!


Gina Duarte writer of the Pagan Sphinx writes:

“Please visit my blog, The Pagan Sphinx to read my post on Western Massachusetts artist and my friend Alicia Hunsicker. She is a woman of great artistic gifts and keen intellect.
I wish her well in her current fundraising efforts to attend a residency program she as invited to participate in. The residency is in Austria and will include a visit to CERN - The European Organization for Nuclear Research. What does the Higgs Boson Particle have to do with art? Read my article! Best luck, Alicia!”

No comments:

Alicia Hunsicker's art is undeniably beautiful. She is an expert at extracting the highly-detailed textures and fibers of the human body, bringing them from darkness, into the light, with a technical precision that rivals any modern-day master.
David Aquino, Brattleboro Reformer