Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Half Way There!

Thank you to all my Boundless Backers!
(and future ones too!)


I am a little over the half way mark on my kickstarter campaign for my project Boundless.
13 days left to be exact with an ending date of August 28th.

I am thrilled with the generous support I have received so far!
A big thank you for the special surprise donation I received from Rainer, Washington!

I still need to raise quite a bit more but I am hopeful that it will all work out. Please consider being a backer and getting a great reward in return. I am offering lots of custom made art especially for my backers, eye portraits, hand carved maple burl wands, workshops, and paintings etc.
Check it out…I bet there is something for you!


A successful Kickstarter campaign is usually the result of it being seen by many people, so even if you aren't interested in doing any of the pledges it would be great if you would share this link with friends and family, on facebook and any other social media you are involved with.

Thank you!  :o)

No comments:

Alicia Hunsicker's art is undeniably beautiful. She is an expert at extracting the highly-detailed textures and fibers of the human body, bringing them from darkness, into the light, with a technical precision that rivals any modern-day master.
David Aquino, Brattleboro Reformer