Friday, August 21, 2009

Henna Painting.....A Little Summer time fun!

I had a non-typical day in the studio.... a little summer time fun. HENNA!!
Here are our feet....before and after.
















I met up with Whitney yesterday to do henna. I met her about 4 years ago while my son and her children were at Full Circle a small private school in Bernardston MA. Whitney is a bellydancer and henna artist. I took a class with her and it was a totally awesome experience. I wish she had classes closer but she now teaches in the Amherst area. Over the years she has been a friend, photography client, and art patron. There are lots of pictures I have taken of her over the years on her website. Have a look!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Alicia! I had a lot of fun and hope we can do it again soon- Oh and dont forget I have a new costume that needs some photography ;)

Alicia Blaze Hunsicker said...

OOOOH! I can't wait to photograph you again especially in that awesome costume!!

Alicia Hunsicker's art is undeniably beautiful. She is an expert at extracting the highly-detailed textures and fibers of the human body, bringing them from darkness, into the light, with a technical precision that rivals any modern-day master.
David Aquino, Brattleboro Reformer