Friday, March 20, 2009

Hampden Gallery Critique Group

Tomorrow I am meeting with my monthly critique group at Hampden Gallery where I had my solo show last April (2008)....
Could a year have passed already ?? Wow where has the time gone!


This is a photo from that show (Between the Darkness and the Light) at Hampden Gallery.

The artists in the critique group are a delightful bunch. I always enjoy the interchange we have at these meetings. Strong Work!
We will be having a group show at Hampden together this May called
Group Dynamics. I will post more details soon.

1 comment:

Michelle DeMarco said...

Hey Alicia,

I just couldn't make the group yesterday. Too much happening.
The e-mails I send are bouncing back!?
Happy Spring!
Michelle

Alicia Hunsicker's art is undeniably beautiful. She is an expert at extracting the highly-detailed textures and fibers of the human body, bringing them from darkness, into the light, with a technical precision that rivals any modern-day master.
David Aquino, Brattleboro Reformer