Sunday, May 10, 2009

Group Dynamics Opens Today!

Yes! I have my computer back and its working again and I was able to get photoshop...........so all is well.

The only thing I can complain about is again the SLOW dial up I have here in Leyden.

Through out the week I got used to going to the Library or using other peoples DSL connections....... it was great!! Imagine 10 minutes to check your email, read and reply....

I have finally given in a bit and bought/ordered a laptop with WiFi........I will have to travel with it to get service but it may be better than struggling all day tring to get things done. The local coffee shop with wifi, Cafe Koko closed a while back.........but as I was driving in Greenfield yesterday I noticed that Cafe Siren will be opening soon in its place. I hope it has good coffee and wifi too.........I would love to nurse my coffee addiction while working somewhere interesting.
( I also recently got my own car again....so can travel!!) Wow, how life can change fast!


Today is the Opening Reception for Group Dynamics
at Hampden Gallery 3-5 pm.
It is going to be a great opening with a variety of strong work.
I hope I get to see some of you there.
Directions at http://www.umass.edu/fac/hampden/directions.shtml

No comments:

Alicia Hunsicker's art is undeniably beautiful. She is an expert at extracting the highly-detailed textures and fibers of the human body, bringing them from darkness, into the light, with a technical precision that rivals any modern-day master.
David Aquino, Brattleboro Reformer