Thursday, May 28, 2009

Rose Window Painting in progress

This photo looks a bit dingier than the actual painting....It is much better in person but will give you a good idea where I am at with it. In the studio this week I have been listening to and enjoying Soyna Kitchell "This Storm" and the audio books Inkheart by Cornelia Funke & Mirror, Mirror by Gregory Maguire.
I have some cleaning left to do in the studio for my studio visit tomorrow but really I would rather paint today as I ended up doing yesterday as well. Painting Vs. Cleaning.....Painting always wins! :-) at least with me. On another note I will also be getting an astrology reading tomorrow...that should be interesting~ What will my birth chart reveal?? Hopefully some insight and fresh perspective.

No comments:

Alicia Hunsicker's art is undeniably beautiful. She is an expert at extracting the highly-detailed textures and fibers of the human body, bringing them from darkness, into the light, with a technical precision that rivals any modern-day master.
David Aquino, Brattleboro Reformer